Well, we finally have a closing date! We have actually had three others but I think this one is actually going to be it!! The first contract said June 19th, the second one said the 30th, then it was July 2nd and finally it is July 7th. What a mess!! The joys of buying a house! I have an OB appointment the morning of closing so I hope that it goes well, we have been joking that they may have to move the closing to the hospital!
Our apartment is a complete mess which is hard on me since this is the point in the pregnancy when you want to nest and clean everything for when the baby arrives and I am packing up everything I own instead!
I will try to keep up with the blog as well as I can throughout the next couple of weeks. I am sure we will be extremely busy though! I will try to get some pictures of the house on once we get some of the painting and stuff done to it. And of course I will let everyone know when the baby arrives, which we are hoping is in a few weeks and not too soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How'd it go today? Hope all went well!
Post a Comment