Saturday, July 11, 2009

Making Progress

We will hopefully be out of the apartment completely by the end of the weekend. All of the furniture is out of the house now and I am sitting on Aidan's little Thomas couch in the living room to write this because they didn't leave me anything to sit on! I hope to have things arranged soon in the house and I will take some pictures of the finished project and post them.

I went to the doctor's on Thursday for a blood pressure check and it was still high for me so he made me stay for a little while and tried it again and it had went back down so I was told to stay off of my feet as much as possible. Not the easiest thing to do when you are moving into a house and have a 2 year old to run after! In the last day or so I have been noticing that my feet are feeling tight and people are asking me if my feet and ankles are swelling because they think they are. So that with the higher blood pressure is starting to make me that maybe I won't make it to the end of the month. My blood pressure is always perfect so I am wondering if it is up again this coming week if he will push things along. I guess I will see what happens on Tuesday morning. I thought the second one was supposed to be easier!

No comments: