Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We Are Home Owners!!


Standing outside of our new home!


We finally own a home! We had our closing this morning. Things went smooth and easy with it. We moved some stuff into the house tonight and did a little more cleaning. Things are moving along with things inside of the house. We are hoping to have everything moved by the end of the weekend. Then we can get settled in and find a place for everything. Then the baby can arrive!

I guess the stress of everything was getting to me more than I thought it was because when I went to the doctors this morning more the closing my blood pressure and the baby's heartbeat were both up. He couldn't get the baby's heartbeat to a baseline and it was in the 170-180's so he did an ultrasound to make sure she was okay. He said that she was okay and that the amount of fluid was okay so it was just the heart rate that we needed to worry about. He hooked me up to a monitor to see if we could get her to settle down and track her heartbeat. He said that we would start with a half an hour and see how things went from there, hoping that we didn't need to do the whole two hours since that would have made me miss the closing!! I tried to do my best to relax during that time and her heart rate did come down to normal level and I was able to go home and make it to the closing! I do have to go back on Thursday morning to get a blood pressure check since it was still up a little when I was leaving. This whole thing really made me realize that I have to take it easy for the next couple weeks and I can't let things get to me with the house and apartment. I have to believe that things will get done like everyone is telling me.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Yes, you need to kick back and relax...let Brad do ALL the work! Congrats on the new home.

Marisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I was thinking about you guys yesterday. Everything will work out fine, maybe not exactly the way you plan it, but it always works out. This is your time to relax since you have the most important job of all....taking care of yourself and the little one we are soon going to meet! I agree with Kristin, let Brad do the work =)!

Marisa said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Let me know if you need any help with anything!