Even though we are unsure of the closing date on the house (we have been told 4 different dates and still don't have a definite one yet) we are at least close enough and have enough time to begin packing up the apartment. With only a month to go until the baby I am doing my best. Brad has been a great help, he brings me the totes and I go through them and throw stuff out or brings me items to be wrapped up and packed. I am trying not to put it too much, we don't need her to arrive too early!
This process has definitely shown me that I keep way too much stuff!! I am getting better with parting with things as time has gone by. There have been the finds of years gone by (college stuff or old pictures for example) that slow us down. But sometimes with all that is going on in our lives right now, a little trip down memory lane is good!
We have been working hard since Friday but still have alot more to do. Poor Aidan doesn't get out to enjoy the weather too much! We feel bad that he has to be stuck in here with us packing and cleaning! At least he will have a yard to play in and have tons of time outside once we move. I think he starting to realize that things are changing around the apartment and doesn't really understand what is happening. When Brad took the frames and decorations off the walls last night and put them in a tote, Aidan started taking them out saying "no". I am hoping that he takes the move okay. I was hoping to have the move and the arrival of the baby be farther apart but that isn't going to be able to happen now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment