I had a better appointment this week at the OB. My blood pressure was still up a little bit but not like last week so he said that it was an "okay" one but it could be better. He said that I did start to dilate but I have a far way to go yet. I guess that is a good sign though. With Aidan the appointment that they told me that at was the last one I was to before I had him, I had him by that weekend. So maybe that is a good sign with this one! He also said that if I do not have her by my next appointment and if I am interested in inducing that he is willing to do that. I think I will take him up on that if I don't go before then. I am ready to have her plus he will be on vacation after next week and I want him to deliver the baby and not the other doctor. We will keep everyone updated on things.
The house is coming along. We are slowly moving things out of the dining room and into spots in the house. We have alot more to do but it is beginning to look like we are making a little bit of a dent in the amount of boxes that were in the dining room. I haven't been out to the garage in the last couple of days though so maybe I shouldn't get too proud of us, for all I know there could still be a mountain out there that we have to tackle!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Glad to hear your blood pressure went down a little and that you're getting some unpacking done. I've been thinking about you guys!!
Yay! I am glad your BP went down. I am getting soooooooooooooooo excited to meet the baby!!! =)
Post a Comment