I think that the bouncy chair may be an item that Aidan is going to have a problem giving up to Lily when she comes. He loved it when he was little and has always enjoyed playing with it since he had outgrown it. Or at least we thought he had outgrown it! We brought it up from my parents and he thought that he needed to test it out again. When I ask him if he is going to let Lily sit in it he says "No, Aidan sits in the seat". We will have to wait and see how things go the first time we try to put her in it!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Bouncy Chair
I think that the bouncy chair may be an item that Aidan is going to have a problem giving up to Lily when she comes. He loved it when he was little and has always enjoyed playing with it since he had outgrown it. Or at least we thought he had outgrown it! We brought it up from my parents and he thought that he needed to test it out again. When I ask him if he is going to let Lily sit in it he says "No, Aidan sits in the seat". We will have to wait and see how things go the first time we try to put her in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Ok, so I'm having my garage sale now...ummm....where's the baby? =)
Post a Comment