Thursday, January 7, 2010
Trying a Sippy Cup
I can't believe that Lily is old enough to try a sippy cup already! She is getting so big so fast. We got this sippy cup for her for Christmas and we have been trying it out every once and awhile and she is doing well with it so far. It is a Nuk training cup and I have to say that I really do like it. That is the type of pacifier that she ended up liking so I thought I would look at their cups when it was time. I like how the spout is a little bigger then some of the others. When I hand it to her she takes it by the handles and puts it to her mouth. I think she is going to like it too!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Impressive! We didn't even venture a sippy cup until 8 months! Now that I see a little one doing well, maybe I will try it earlier next time (maybe that one will take to it easier than Anna did too!)
Post a Comment