Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hershey's Chocolate World

This weekend we met my parents in York for a train show. On our way home on Saturday we stopped at Chocolate World in Hershey. We rode the ride they have to show how the candy is made and got our free candy at the end. Aidan ate his up before we were out of the ride area I think! Here are a few pictures from our stop.



Grandpa held Aidan up so he could be by the sign.


Aidan asking Grandma if he could drive the car!

He liked the singing cows!


2 comments:

Marisa said...

I love Chocolate World (actually I think I really just love all the treats you can buy)! Even though Anna is only 13 months old, she has been there at least 5 or 6 times!

Marisa said...

I love Chocolate World (actually I think I really just love all the treats you can buy)! Even though Anna is only 13 months old, she has been there at least 5 or 6 times!