Thursday, October 15, 2009
Birthday Coupons
Today is my birthday and I received some very "valuable" coupons as my present from Aidan, Lily and Brad. They are for very important things like a hug from Aidan, a hassle free dinner out, a shower in peace (Aidan likes to come sit in the bathroom and play or talk to me while I shower or sits outside the door knocking and asking to come in if I shut the door). I asked Brad if I could use all of them in one night!! But I think I will try to spread them out over time! I love the idea for the coupons, what a cute husband I have! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy Birthday, yesterday!
Brad is a very thoughtful husband. Did you ask him if you are able to double or triple the coupons?? :)
Creative idea! I am impressed he came up with it...wait that came out weird....what I mean is that I know of a certain husband who would very unlikely come up with an idea like that....=)
Post a Comment