Cheesy Chicken Vermicelli
- 1lb vermicelli or angel hair pasta (cook following directions)
- 3C cubed cooked chicken
- 5C (20 oz) shredded sharp cheddar cheese (I used an 8 oz bag of shredded cheese instead and it was enough cheese for us)
- Italian seasoning (use generously)
- Salt
- Pepper
- 1C milk
1. Grease a 9x13 casserole dish.
2. Layer pasta, chicken, seasonings and cheese several times.
3. Just before baking, pour milk over top.
4. Cover with foil, if space permits. (You can try to press down to compact the ingredients into the dish.)
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Serves 8.
Here is the link to the Pillsbury website for the second recipe.
Easy Cheesy Beef and Bow Ties




2 comments:
They sound good, thanks!
Thanks! I will have to try them. I have tried a bunch of new recipes this summer and have been meaning to share them on my blog.....but I doubt that will ever happen! I will try to return the favor and share some of the good ones I have found.
Post a Comment