We went to the Bloomsburg Fair today only to get rained on a few hours after we arrived. We did get to eat some yummy food and see a few animals before it started. Both of the kids were asleep by the time we left anyways! I am sure we will get there again this week to see the rest!!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Aidan at the Fair
We went to the Bloomsburg Fair today only to get rained on a few hours after we arrived. We did get to eat some yummy food and see a few animals before it started. Both of the kids were asleep by the time we left anyways! I am sure we will get there again this week to see the rest!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I remember when he sat by the calf last year! Anna and I never made it down today. I was going to call you guys tomorrow to see if you are able to go in the afternoon sometime.
Post a Comment