Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Enjoying the warmer weather!




Today we had a beautiful and warm day for February so we went to the park next to our apartment. When we got out of the car to go into the house when we got home from work, Aidan headed right towards the swings. He loved every minute of it! He laughed the whole time.

He is holding one of his favorite books, Freight Train, while in the swing. He doesn't like to carry around a stuffed animal or blanket, he loves to take his books places with him! I think that he looks at his books more than he plays with his toys sometimes lately. It is a good thing that I have always gone a little overboard ordering books from the scholastic book orders over the past several years of teaching. I have a huge collection for him to enjoy!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

We got out too, took a little walk around our development. Such nice weather. It looks like he's having a blast.