Monday, June 14, 2010

My Rite Aid Trip

I follow several frugal living blogs that show their great shopping trips with a bunch of stuff and they only spent a few bucks and will get rebates back making it next to nothing...well I have finally had one of those trips and wanted to share it!! This is what I got a Rite Aid this afternoon.


And this what I spent:
Huggies - 8.99 ($2 SCR and $1 +UP Reward)
Crest - $.99 each
Coppertone - $8.99 ($2 +UP Reward)
Gillette Bodywash $2.99 each ($2.99 SCR)
Secret - 2.49 each ($1.50 SCR, limit 2)

Total: $30.92

Coupons:
$3.00 Huggies Coupon
$1.00 Rite Aid Video Values for Huggies
$1.00/2 Crest Toothpaste
$3.00 Video Values for Coppertone
$1.00 Coppertone Coupon
$1.00/2 Secret
BIGIF Gillette Bodywash coupon
$5.00 off $20.00 Purchase at Rite Aid from Video Values Program
$5.00 off $25.00 Purchase at Rite Aid from Wellness+ Program

Total Out of Pocket Before SCR and +UP Rewards=$8.23 with tax

Total Out of Pocket After SCR and +UP Rewards =24 cents plus $3.00 in +UP Rewards for a future trip!!!!!!!!!!

Single Check Rebates -$3.00 for Secret, $2.99 for Gillette, $2.00 for Huggies
+UP Rewards - $2.00 for Coppertone and $1.00 for Huggies

No comments: