Friday, March 19, 2010
Potty Training...Finally!
Aidan has decided this week that he is serious about going on the potty. This Tuesday he told me that he had to go to the potty on his own and it has gone very well since. He was dry all day on Wednesday (except for nap) and only had two wet pull-up yesterday and today. The two wet ones were probably more my fault since I waited a little too long in between bathroom trips both times. Overall I think he is doing a great job with it. He has a reward of skittles and jellybeans to choose from when he goes and that has been working for him. He also gets a sticker for his chart each time he goes. So far we have 7 for today so I think that is a good start!! I just hope that this is finally going to be it and he will be in underwear in the near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Good job, Aidan!!!!
Post a Comment