Saturday, February 27, 2010

Aidan's Art Projects

I found a tote of some of my "teacher stuff" like markers, glue, glitter, etc and Aidan was very interested in it. He loves using the markers since they are Mommy's and not his. His are washable and mine are not so we have to be much more careful with them!


Coloring with Mommy's markers.



He loves these glitter glue sticks. I have had them forever so I am glad that he is able to get some use out of them.



He took his cutting very serious. You can tell by his tongue sticking out...he does that when he is really working hard on something.



Crayon rubbings.


I found these Easter themed crafts with paints at the Dollar Tree. I figure we can use them for crayon rubbings now and then when it is closer to Easter we will paint them.

No comments: