I got a call from a friend from high school last week and I realized just how out of touch I am with many of my friends. I have been getting swept up with life's daily tasks and have forgotten to keep in touch with people. I haven't been keeping up with the blog much lately so I thought I would try to update everyone.
I will be starting my 32nd week and am doing okay. I feel like I am getting bigger faster than with Aidan. I have a definite belly now! I passed my glucose test recently so that made me happy. I didn't want to have to go through the second test and, if you know me at all, you know I don't like diets and veggies too much!! The doctor says that everything is looking good so far. We go for a 3D ultrasound on June 2nd so we hope to get a good picture. I can't believe that I am already this far along, this pregnancy has gone by so quickly!
Brad and I have decided that I am going to be a stay-at-home mom so my last day of work was yesterday. I am excited to be able to spend so much time with the kids! Being done early in the summer will allow us to spend some time with Aidan and do some fun things with him before the baby comes. Also, we are in the process of buying a house so that will keep us busy this summer too. We hope to have the inspection soon and things should be moving along. So it will be a big summer for the Smiths...a house and a baby!
Brad finishes with school in early June. He graduated in May so it is nice to know that college classes are behind him now. He got his diploma in the mail the other day and informed me that I am to address him as Master now but I told him that didn't think that was something that I could do!!!
Aidan is doing great. He is a talker! I love listening to him! He is definitely taking in everything around him. He is learning so many new things. He had some friends at daycare that we will miss alot...especially Zacky. He played with him alot and would talk about him at home and on the way to school. When we were leaving on Friday, he tried to go back up the steps to his room saying "my Zacky". That broke my heart! I did talk to Zack's parents and we going to try to meet up at the park some day to play. I don't think he really understood that it was his last day of school but I think he sensed that something different was happening. He was really clingy with me when it was time to leave which he usually isn't, he will usually say bye to everyone and go down the steps by himself but he was hanging on tight to me instead.
I can't believe that he will be turning two in a week or so. Time sure has gone by quickly. I found some pictures of him from when he was just a couple of months old and I was holding back tears thinking about how fast time has gone by and how little he was in the pictures. I have had several people tell me that he will look so much older to me when I bring the baby home from the hospital since she will be so small and I am not looking forward to that feeling. He seems like he growing up too fast as it is so I don't need something to make me think that he is that much older!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yea! Staying at home with the kids will be so great! I LOVE it! I'm glad things are going so well for you all.
Post a Comment