Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Second Opinion

We went for our 20 week ultrasound about two weeks ago and the tech agreed with the doctor, saying that he thinks we are having a girl! When I asked him to tell us, if he was able to see, he asked what the doctor had told me. I told him I didn't want to say until I heard what he thought! He looked and said that he didn't see anything so he would say a girl. It was so much easier to tell with Aidan, we were sure of him being a boy. It is harder to believe when they are just going by the fact that they don't see anything.

I have been behaving myself with the shopping so far. I bought one dress at Old Navy the weekend after we went to the ultrasound. I also bought bedding for her crib. I vowed that what I had picked out for Aidan would work if the next one was a girl, but after looking at some of the ones online I gave in and got a more "girl" one. It is a quilted look like his but in purple and green with some flowers. I got a great deal on it so I didn't feel too bad!

Brad has his scanner back at home now so I will try to scan the last ultrasound picture soon so everyone can see. And I had a request for a belly picture too so I will work on that. I have St. Patrick's pictures to add also, just have to get them uploaded. I am a little behind!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

"Seeing nothing" is good enough for me...it's a girl! Yeah on the bedding and dress. It's good to be prepared.